#Crennypoem 2
JOURNEY OF A RAINDROP
Hey! I'm a raindrop,
Whose life will never stop.
It's not just a journey, it's how I evolved.
I'm alive not because of cloud but because of people involved.
It all began with a giant creature putting a vessel filled with milk on
the stove
Waiting for the milk to boil was boring for her so, she started to rove.
I was intrigued by the thought of rising up as a vapour
Unaware of the problems with which I would have to wrestle,
I had thousands of other friends with me so, I felt safer than back in
that ugly vessel.
So we got out of the window & saw the amazing world,
Much like the beautiful colours of rainbow got unfurled.
Soon, we reached our destination
For others it was truly a God’s creation.
But silly me was considering it as a Land of Candyfloss,
& to eat it everyday millions of droplets come across.
Soon I realised that it’s us who goes through a process called
condensation & form the clouds.
Well, if we’re the ones who bring the monsoon on Earth then it was
perhaps a moment to feel proud.
We became a cloud and now our other friends came to join us,
We allowed them to join & they created a complete fuss.
I soon started to feel their load & so decided to send them back to
earth where the water is in dearth.
They happily agreed upon our decision
To bring a big smile on farmers’ face was their vision.
By precipitation, we turned them into rain
Some fell down in the meadow, some in the lake
Some on people’s head who were on a break.
So that was my journey pretty eventful & full of thrill
Save me in every way you can, what else do I need to say; YOU KNOW THE DRILL!!
- RAINDROP
Ahh this is so cool~
ReplyDeleteThanks Girl!
Delete