#Creative+funny - Crennypoem 1

              LIFE OF NEON ELEMENT


Hello! Hello ! I'm neon with atomic number 10,

My birth place is London & I was given birth by two men!!

I shifted to India in the year 1898,

So Indians, you better note that date.

Now I reside in the Sq 2, East Block of Periodic Table,

But I stay away from the disturbing elements like vaccum tubes which make me highly unstable.

I serve the purpose of signs to glow.

Sadly, it's the only thing about me that people know.

The only element to have a colour named after it, My throne I proclaim

In a table full of idiosyncratic elements

I am the only one at the top of my game!

                                                                                                                            

                                                                                                                                              - NEON

Comments

  1. Yess this was great, loved the rhyme scheme and the words itself, plus it's just very nice and whimsical~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning Of Life Amidst Pandemic