My Dearest Dii
I'm going to try to express my love for
a person who's my true soulmate,
Having her in our lives makes me feel so fortunate.
A person whom I trust the most,
who is my priority utmost.
With whom I can share everything,
for me she's truly a blessing.
Her way of handling the situations is incredible,
she knows when & where she's supposed to be amiable.
She is so full of courage & determination,
for me she's truly an inspiration.
Whenever I got scolded,
she is there to defend me.
But if I was wrong, she always tells me.
Whenever I feel low,
she always tries to cheer me up
& she's an expert in doing so.
Whenever I fumble,
she corrected me being so humble.
She is so passionate when it comes to her work
her habit is to face the music, not to shirk.
Even though at times she's fuming,
but always ends up amusing.
She's the best daughter indeed,
as she perfectly knows what they need.
Now, it has been 2 & a half months
& I'm like feeling blue without you.
Dii, it's high time for you to come back
& I assure you that we'll sit
for hours & clack.
WOW π
ReplyDeleteAmazing!! I couldn't stop smiling while i was reading this...and the way you have written this ia commendable.
Good Luck π
Thank you so much. I'm glad that I succeeded to bring smile on your face.
DeleteWow! Brilliant, it truly brought a smile on my face, you really are good at writing poems! ππ
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot . I'm glad that my poem succeeded to bring smile on your face.
DeleteAishwarya beta I appreciate your uniqueness because it is what adds true value to your life. Live each day and be thankful for the people who love you and adore...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ma'am. It means a lot to me. And I absolutely be thankful to the people who are dear to me.
DeleteAww...that's so sweet~
ReplyDelete(meanwhile me and my brother trying to murder each other)
Thanks Tanya. WOAH I'm concerned for your brother~
DeleteThank you but iam not your di i ams younger sisπ
ReplyDeleteA very emotional poem by which you are expressing your feelings . Your are making the correct use of words to express feelings .Very well done! I love the part "Whenever I got scolded,
ReplyDeleteshe is there to defend me.
But if I was wrong, she always tells me.
Whenever I feel low,
she always tries to cheer me up
& she's an expert in doing so."
Great write Born...I must say, you are a great writer .
keep writing, expressing and touching our souls. ππ
Thanks a bunch Kartik for your lovely words
DeleteAwesome ππ
ReplyDeleteThank you so much dear.
Delete